Please read the following carefully:
REGISTRATION & RELEASE
(Please also fill out a hard copy when you arrive at the school.)
(The "Sign In" option is also here to enable you to establish an online connection to your account so that you can log in anytime to view your current/on hold packages & attendance.)
REGISTRATION & RELEASE
In consideration of my ongoing enrollment as an Original Hot Yoga student at BYTC LLC , 845 S. Garfield Avenue,
Traverse City, MI 49686, I agree as follows:
In consideration of my ongoing enrollment as an Original Hot Yoga student at BYTC LLC, 845 S. Garfield Avenue, Traverse City,
MI 49686, I agree as follows:
1. I am in good physical health and I am able to do a reasonable variety of activity, including bending, stretching, balancing, lifting, and resistance exercises. I understand that Original Hot Yoga is practiced for 90 minutes in a room heated to approximately 105° and 50% humidity. It is my responsibility to prepare for each class by using my common sense: I will remain hydrated; avoid drugs, alcohol, narcotics and fasting before class; I will dress in light, breathable fabrics and rest when I feel dizzy or nauseous.
2. I recognize and accept full responsibility that my attendance is always a risk and may expose me to COVID-19 (Corona Virus) or other viruses and pathogens, known or currently unknown, which may lead to severe illness, or death, even though
Original Hot Yoga (BYTC LLC) has taken as many precautions as they are aware of to minimize risk. Additionally, I agree that these precautions may change, end, or be updated anytime without notice, as we are dealing with uncharted territory. I agree that is my choice* to attend, with or without my own safety measures (*choice depending on the MI Governor’s mandates such as gloves, mask, distancing, etc.) and with or without Original Hot Yoga’s safety measures whatever they may or may not be (as MI Governor’s mandates change often), current or not, whether I understand them, or whether I am
aware that the precautions exist or not, and I accept full responsibility for my ongoing decision to attend classes and enter the premises. I and/or any of my representatives of any kind, hereby now and forever, hold harmless and will not hold you, Original Hot Yoga TC (BYTC LLC) your partners, affiliates, employees, instructors, cleaning crews, students, or guest teachers, responsible for any injury or for any exposure to COVID-19 (Corona Virus) or other viruses and pathogens, known or currently unknown, which may lead to severe illness, damage or death that I may suffer as a result of participating in the program or any workshops, clinics, private yoga/meditation classes, public meditation classes, or seminars related to the program and will not publicize directly or indirectly any speculations to that effect.
3. I understand that it is my responsibility to inform the teacher of any injury, surgery or other conditions (such as pregnancy, high or low blood pressure, heart disease) that I have that might subject me to a higher risk of injury. I understand that if I have any such conditions and choose to do the practice, I do so at my own risk, whether or not I have informed the teacher of the condition.
4. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of and willing to assume the risks and hazards involved. I and/or any of my representatives of any kind, will not hold you, your partners, employees or instructors responsible for any injury or damage that I may suffer as a result of participating in the program or any workshops, clinics, private yoga/meditation classes, public meditation classes, public events or celebrations, seminars, or online classes related to the program.
5. Original Hot Yoga should not be performed by women in their first trimester of pregnancy or who are trying to get pregnant due to a risk of birth defects. If I am pregnant and even if I do not know that I am pregnant, I assume all risks and I and/or any of my representatives of any kind, will not hold you, your partners, employee or instructors liable for any injury or
damage that may result from participation in the program or any workshops, clinics, private yoga/meditation classes, public
meditation classes, public events or celebrations, seminars, or online classes related to the program.
6. Unlimited packages are valid only for the amount of time specified and are non-transferable. Class series cards are
valid for a limited period from the date of purchase (see expiration dates with package prices) and are non-transferable. All amounts paid for participation in Original Hot Yoga classes are non- refundable. Refunds, if any, are entirely subject to the discretion of Original Hot Yoga. Please see studio website for dates studio is closed annually. Unlimited packages are
prorated to reflect dates studio is closed. Prices and class times are subject to change.
Signature of parent or legal guardian required if under 18 years old.
LOCATION: 845 South Garfield Avenue
Traverse City, Michigan 49686
And sign in the box below:
must be signed